Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Black Cat Sketches

Yesterday and today, I did sketches of the Black Cat. Yesterday's sketch started to take place directly on the computer but I just couldn't get it my ideas flowing very well so I resorted to sketching on paper instead. She turned out alright but it's not quite my style and I feel as if she's a little too cute and not quite sexy enough to be Felicia Hardy. The second one is more simple but I was able to get more of a feel for my style again in that one.

I think what I really need to do is work on my anatomy. I think that'll really help me do more interesting poses. Of course, planning out the poses before I start drawing would help too. /facepalm



You'll have to excuse the horrible quality of these, as I don't have access to a scanner. Gotta love digital cameras. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment